What should we add to the blog?

Me & This Blog: In a Nutshell

Hello, my name is Dan. I am an average guy. I hang out with friends, I watch TV, I skateboard, but first and foremost I am a gamer. I love all games (well almost all). I play Racing games, shooters, RPG's, MMORPG's, Arcade games, and more! I am, and always have been a geek. I wear that title proud and throughout my newfound hobbie of blogging, you'll learn more about me and the games I play. I'm interested in all sorts of writing and I believe I have the ability to keep you all interested. I'm going to post everything from reviews, previews, and just how I spend my life. I know you're thinking: "Psh, I dont really care who this guy is.". I perfectly understand that, and that is why I am going to make this blog first and foremost an entertaining and informing. Anyway, enough of this rambling. I'm new to blogging but please, tell your friends about me, favorite this page, link it to another, ANYTHING! If you keep my blog alive, I'll make sure to keep it updated.

~ Dan

Comments (0)

Post a Comment